RSS Feed

✖ Hello Guys! ✖

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

This is a day when you first meet me.
Welcome to this place, that only things you will see. You’ll find a thing that will make you want to be me. Click and read, don’t forget to leave a comment here.
I’ll make you sure to not regret it.
Last but not the least, thank you for coming here.
Bye, bye, and let’s meet again! ^.^

19 Feb 2012

✖ BLOCK B ✖

❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤❤

Whaaaaa, lutuna waw waw ZICO (Woo Jiho), Kyung (Park Kyung), P.O. (Pyo Jihoon), B-Bomb (Minhyuk), U-Kwon (Kwonnie), Taeil (Lee Taeil), Jaehyo (Anh Jaehyo).
Baby I love 'em, love 'em, love 'em so much, and I need 'em, need 'em one more time. XD XP


♥ ANH JAEHYO ♥


♥ U-KWON (KWONNIE) ♥
  

♥ P.O. (PYO JIHOON) ♥


♥ B-BOMB (MINHYUK) ♥
  

♥ TAEIL (LEE TAEIL) ♥ 


♥ PARK KYUNG (KYUNGIE) ♥ 


♥ ZICO (WOO JIHOO) ♥  


 

0 komentar:

Posting Komentar

What's your opinion?

✖ Flow of Soul ✖